Multimedia Resources Survey
1. Please rate the usefulness and quality of the multimedia resource that you used:
I did not use this resource
5 - Excellent
4 - Good
3 - Reasonable
2 - Poor
1 - Of no value
2. Please indicate where you were when you visited this website:
At home (dial-up modem)
At home (cable or ADSL connection)
At a computer lab on a CQU campus
At the library on a CQU campus
At an Internet cafe
(Staff only)From a staff computer on-campus
Other (please specify):
3. How would you describe accessing the accessing the multimedia resources from the web site?
4. If you had difficulty accessing the multimedia resources, please explain briefly the main problems you encountered:
5. How would you rate the quality of the video images?
6. How would you rate the quality of the sound?
7. Did you attend the presentation on which these resources were based?
8. Choose an option or options from the list below that best describes the way you used the multimedia resources:
I didn't use any multimedia resource
I used a multimedia resource right through from beginning to end
I used the fast-forward and rewind buttons
I watched only the first few minutes
I watched bits of the multimedia resource selected at random
I watched the bits of the multimedia resource I knew I wanted to see again after attending the presentation
I took notes while using the multimedia resource
I intend to return to this site and play the video again
9. Would you describe having access to this resource online as:
10. Please comment on the use of online presentations.